We're liking this😍
- Boost your day with a spacious bathroom and free toiletries
- Got some time to spare? Spend it well at the gym!
- At Bar 60, you can expect top-notch, good-looking drinks (and relaxed vibes)
About the hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Islington is just steps from a variety of shops, speciality boutiques, restaurants and bars and is the ideal base for exploring London. We offer easy access to London’s high fashion stores, financial district and business design district. Visit the West End Theatre District and explore Islington’s local theatre scene including Wells Ballet and Theatre, Camden Market and Islington Museum. Watch a game at Arsenal Football Club’s Emirates Stadium.
We welcome you the moment you arrive with a signature, warm chocolate chip cookie. Unwind in an inviting, air-conditioned guest room offering complimentary WiFi, an LCD TV with Freeview channels, a well-lit desk and a spacious bathroom with complimentary toiletries. Executive rooms or suites offer access to the Executive Lounge.
Partake in a hearty breakfast, a bite on the go, or a memorable three-course dinner. Our Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill is the ideal location for a gourmet lunch or evening dining experience. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of Bar 60, specialises in a wide range of gins produced in London. Our 24-hour Costa Coffee bar is the perfect place to relax with the morning newspapers or grab a quick, take-away coffee.
How to get there
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in
- A valid credit card is required to check in
- £30 deposit is required to check in