We're liking this😍
- The rooms delicately set the scene for a romantic getaway
- The skylight floods you with light, unless you're the one shining
- The flirty decor will quickly find its way onto your Instagram
About the hotel
A small living room, a patio and thirty rooms only, spread over six floors, and declined in six dominant colors: deep green, bordeaux, blue ink, absinthe, black or beige.
Everywhere the visitor follow a guiding thread: the Belle Epoque’ audacity and chic style.
This coquettish house has the clear curves and the free spirit of the Art Nouveau movement : a small chat room - a bright patio with a stain glass window - graphic rooms with origami vegetal pattern - marble bathrooms and retro taps.
Nestled in the heart of the city of light, the Maison Nabis is two steps away from the emblematic and festive Pigalle.
How to get there
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in