We're liking this😍
- You deserve nothing less than luxurious materials in your room
- Have a drink on the private terrace next to the crocodile (no spoiler)
- Swarovski sparkles, crystal chandeliers, white marble... Attention, it shines!
About the hotel
The Maison Albar Opéra Diamond is located near the Opéra Garnier and the Grands Boulevards as well as the stores of the Champs-Élysées. It offers modern and elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi.
Rooms at Maison Albar Opera Diamond are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bathtub or shower. Executive rooms have a TV in the bathroom, a Nespresso coffee machine and an iPod docking station. All rooms are accessible by elevator. A choice of cooked or continental breakfast is served daily at the hotel.
The hotel has its own cocktail bar with live entertainment, or you can enjoy a drink on the hotel terrace and in the garden. Vending machines are also available. The hotel is located 450 meters from the Saint-Lazare train and subway station. The Printemps department store and Galeries Lafayette are 800 meters away, and the Louvre Museum and Montmartre district are within walking distance of the hotel.
How to get there
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in
To protect our employees, most of whom are required to be vaccinated, and per French government regulations, now in force to reduce the spread of Covid-19, the "health pass" will be requested upon your arrival at check-in, starting Monday, August 9th, 2021.
The "health pass" consists of the presentation, digital or paper, including any type of vaccine recognized by the World Health Organization, of a valid health proof among the 3 following options:
- Certificate of a complete and valid vaccination (including post-vaccination delay.
- Negative test of fewer than 72 hours old (PCR or antigenic test or self-test carried out under medical supervision)
- Positive RT-PCR test demonstrating recovery of Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
People who have not been vaccinated but have presented a negative PCR, antigen test or self-test will have to renew it every 72 hours to access our areas, including bars, restaurants, pools, and spas.
Children under 18 years old are not required to present a health pass.