We're liking this😍
- Time has stopped in the inner courtyard and the plants welcome you for a nature break
- The bar is all ice, but you'll find flaming cocktails there
- Scandinavian design in the rooms for elegant and functional comfort
About the hotel
The Kube Hotel Paris takes its inspiration from the energy and harmony of Scandinavian design.
Enumerated according to the system used in ready-to-wear collections, i.e. M, L, XL or XXL, the 40 Rooms and Suites all overlook the beautiful inner courtyard. The interiors match the dreams of their guests: oversized, ith design and service that is top of the range.
The restaurant "Après" will become your new refuge, always welcoming you with:A French restaurant full to the brim with flavours from yesteryear A retro cocktail bar animated by Paul Carpentier, ex-bartender from Danico A space dedicated to performances and cutting-edge DJs with a sound system integrated into the floor-to-ceiling interior design A living, vegetalised terrace spreading over 300m2 An Ice Bar where time has stopped A workshop and co-working spaces...
all to regain strength, to rest, to escape or to dance the night away.
How to get there
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in
Arrival time desired between 12pm and 6pm, after 6pm the reservation is no longer guaranteed.