We're liking this😍
- In the movies we often see the Louvre or the Opera through the windows in the rooms. Same here!
- You can't miss Paul Bocuse's first restaurant on the spot
- This hotel is a work of art (logical when you're in front of the Louvre)
About the hotel
Between the Louvre, the Palais Royal, the Comédie Française and the Opéra garnier, the Hôtel du Louvre fully renovated in 2019 invites you to take your time and discover the City of Lights like a true Parisian.
This exploration around our emblematic address is an invitation to allow you to discover the art of rambling, a pleasant, privileged "slow luxury"
How to get there
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in
- Pets are not allowed in this hotel